- In a small heavy-bottomed saucepan, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter. Turn on heat to low. This is important. You need to treat this sauce gently or it might scorch. Stir with a wooden spoon or heat resistant spatula until ingredients are melted and smooth. Sauce should be shiny.
- Remove pan from heat. Allow to cool for about fifteen minutes.
- Line a 9x9x2-inch pan with parchment paper.
- Stir marshmallows into cooled chocolate mixture. Spread mixture into prepared pan. Use a rubber spatula to get all of the chocolate sauce that might cling to the side of the pan. Spread it over the marshmallows.
- Chill for three hours or overnight. Using parchment paper, lift bars out of pan. Cut into small squares (these are sweet and rich. small bars are perfect.)
- Serve or store in a sealed container.
Monday, June 1, 2015
Church Windows (chocolate-peanut butter-marshmallow bars)
Church Windows (Chocolate-Peanut Butter Marshmallow Bars)
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
1 bag (9 ounces) fruit-flavored marshmallows
Makes 36 squares.
Apparently I love gangster movies. Of course this another one that was shot back in the day when we didn't have to see all the gory...
Annual Organization Challenge Week #2 How did you make out with last week's challenge? Did you find your work table? Here...
I'm sure everyone in Aylmer knows about Spare Moments . I even knew of its existence. But I thought it was a little craft store and di...
Happy birthday Canada. I hope you enjoyed your big day. Wow 145! You don't look a day over 100 . . . LOL So how did you spend your ...