Sunday, October 27, 2019

Movie Review ~ Oscar (1991)

Image result for oscar trailer

I LOVE Oscar which stars Sylvester Stallone as gangster Snaps Provolone who promises his dying father (played by the amazing Kirk Douglas) that he will go straight.  Troubles ensue when Snaps tries to keep his promise.  You will laugh your way through this impeccable farce and you will love the romantic ending where you finally get to meet the title character.

Just say these words around me or my boys and you will always get a laugh . . .



Sorry for the bad video image but it was the only one I could find.

I am very sad that Oscar was not an award-of-some-type winner.  It was nominated in three categories at the Razzies but didn't even win there.  Oscar will always be a winner In My World.

No comments:

Post a Comment