Monday, October 9, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Decorations

Today's Prompt: Decorations

Describe the worst, tackiest, ugliest holiday decoration you've ever seen.


I wish I had an actual photo to share of my neighbours' yard at Christmas.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It is soooooooo tacky that I absolutely loved it.  There were so many inflatables and lights and every year the display grew larger.  The previous superintendents, and probably the property manager and owners, would go crazy because they hated the display and got mad about the hydro use.  I wonder how the new property manager and owners feel about the whole situation.  Their hands are tied because there is nothing in our lease to prevent this display from continuing . . . 

except . . . 

. . . for a clause about how much space can be used so they compacted the display into a smaller space 2 years ago which made it looker even worse/better . . . LOL.

Update: This year they were made to take down quite a bit unless they were going to pay for the hydro. I miss that tacky display.

No comments:

Post a Comment