Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Decorations

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Decorations

Describe the worst, tackiest, ugliest holiday decoration you've ever seen.



I wish I had an actual photo to share of my neighbours' yard at Christmas.  Oh. My. Goodness.  It is soooooooo tacky that I absolutely love it.  There are so many inflatables and lights and every year the display grows larger.  The superintendants, and probably the property manager and owners, goes crazy because they hate the display and get mad about the hydro use.  Their hands are tied because there is nothing in our lease to prevent this display from continuing . . . 

except . . . 

. . . there is a clause about how much space can be used so they compacted the display into a smaller space last year which made it looker even worse/better . . . LOL.