Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Watkins ~ J.R. Watkins Remedies IN STOCK

I am EXCITED to share the news that many of Watkins fabulous and effective remedy products are back in stock! In same cases products haven't been available for as long as 1+ years! The major culprit was difficulty in securing necessary raw materials apparently.

I don't know how long it will be until there is a steady supply (but we are hopeful that it will be very soon) so I would encourage you to place your orders NOW that we have our first shipment in. Please don't wait and be disappointed.

I will put in a bulk order Wednesday evening, July 20th, to save on shipping for everyone.  

Please email me at inmyworld@live.ca or contact me on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/groups/692747501890815 to place your order. Thanks so much for your continued support especially during these last 2+ difficult years.

No comments:

Post a Comment