Thursday, July 28, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ Politics

Today's Prompt: Politics

Please note . . . this is about the voting process and current issues -- not about politicians or political parties. Thank you.

What one issue is the most important to you when it comes to voting for your representatives?



I have to say my biggest concern or issue is low voter turnouts. People seem to bitch and complain about governments but when they have the opportunity to voice their concerns and effect change they just don't. They just don't vote. I cannot understand it. I think all active voters should get a pin that says "I voted so I can complain. Where's your pin?" The turnout for the last very boisterously and sometimes viciously debated local municipal election was 35%. SERIOUSLY!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment