Tuesday, July 19, 2022

I Teach ~ Needle Crafts


At our next Handcrafts event I'm bring the sampler afghan project I've been working on. I actually have had the pattern forever and have made some of the squares for other projects. I am finally going to create the entire project.

The next Needle Crafts Event by The St Thomas HUB is on Tuesday, July 26 from 1-6 pm at 49 John St, St Thomas, ON N5P 2X2, Canada

I hope you can join us. Come out and work on your UFO* projects that have been waiting patiently to be finished. Many knitting projects just need that last row or tie offs done, back stitching on a cross stitch. Bring that lap quilt you have put off.

There will be teachers available to teach you how to crochet or cross stitch or sometimes other needle crafts! Let us know if you are interested in taking a beginner class.

I have several crochet kits available for sale at the Hub including handy face cloths, ear warmers with an adorable bow and an easy toque. These kits are perfect even for beginners. Right now I am working up a pattern and kit for freezie holders. 

Etransfer $5 to scrapdoctordeb@yahoo.ca to secure your seat.

*UnFinished Object


No comments:

Post a Comment