Sunday, January 27, 2013

What are you up to this week?


Once again I have done something I swore not to do. I have too many projects on the go at the same time. You see, my bad habit is seeing something cool and wanting to start it right away. The only thing that seems to stop me is if I don't have the right materials to start and that doesn't happen too often. Only one project I wanted to do did not get started this week, just for that reason. I have a ton or worsted weight wool but this pattern calls for fingering wool. This is a good thing because I just can't start another project right now.

I am hoping this week will be a week of finishes. I am almost done the quilt. I am almost done another oddball square. I am almost done the first strip of an afghan kal. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Have a great week. What are you working on this week?

See ya
Pam


1 comment:

  1. I am the same way! I tend to join way too many LTC swaps... Like I have now... I'm also working on parts for two Assassin's Creed costumes. On top of that, I have school work!
    Such is the life of crafty people, I guess. :P

    =(^._,^)=

    ReplyDelete