Thursday, August 6, 2015

Rude!

WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 1, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Rude!

Today, you get to vent for one minute about rude strangers.

When you encounter someone acting rudely in public, do you say something, or let it go?


I have to say that it would depend on the situation as to how I would react.  If someone seems to really not realize they are being rude I might quietly say something.  It they match the description in the quote above, I just walk away because I have learned there is no cure for stupid.  If the rudeness comes from a service person then yes I say something . . . usually to a manager.  

2017 Craft Space Organization Challenge Take 2 ~ Challenge #7

So how did you make out with Challenge #6.  I'm not a huge fibre user on my pages so I was pretty sure this was an easy challenge for me...