Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Sketch #8

I know . . . I know . . . I'm a day late posting . . .

And I really have no good excuse.  I spent the morning with my hubby getting him packed for a long trip and after I took him to work I ran errands.  When I got back home I started watching the first season of Sons of Anarchy and knitting.  The next thing I knew it was late at night and I still had to get something to eat, get my dishes done and save some water because the plumbers are shutting our water off to do repairs.  Isn't my life exciting?

So here it is . . . Tuesday . . .

Anyway . . . the second book I published is called Scrapbooking with Two-Page Sketches, available in colour or black & white.

I hope this sketch which is taken from Scrapbooking with Two-Page Sketches will inspire you to create a layout today.