Friday, August 4, 2023

What's on my Mind?



What's on my mind today?

Something very weird happened to me. I woke up around 5 am this morning. No one (not even a cat) woke me up. So I read my "mail" while I ate my breakfast and I decided I have only 2 priorities today.
#1 Last night Messenger wouldn't work for me at all. By the time I finally had things figured out there was no one hanging around for my "Flip the Catalogue". I've rescheduled for 2 pm today. Fingers crossed I get no issues. Some days I really don't like computers.
#2 Do not forget my foot dr. appt. this afternoon. Because I am diabetic, foot care by a professional is extremely important. Plus I love how pretty and soft my feet are afterwards. Maybe I should post a photo of my feet on St Thomas Happenings this afternoon . . . LOL.
I am drinking my second coffee and working my to do list while I wait for Timothy to show up and fix all my computer issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment