Tuesday, August 15, 2023

What's On My Mind?




What's on my mind?

Well first I must apologize to FB for ignoring its question yesterday. Lunch with the ladies was my priority for the day.
Today is all about prepping for several upcoming events, classes, fun stuff, chores. I even have to miss my quilt club meeting again today but the deadlines I've been worrying about are all this week. Yikes!!! This is going to be a very busy rest of the week.
Here's my calendar:

Today / I was supposed to meeting with fellow quilters. Sigh!

Wednesday / Teaching art journal classes ( 1 & 7 pm) that still need a bit of prep and missing a book club meet up because of said classes

Thursday / In My World Online meetup (10 - 12:30) which is the perfect chance to chat with friends while finishing up a bunch of plans.

Friday / I'll being doing a FB Live cooking demo using Watkins wonderful spices and seasonings (7 pm).

Saturday / Bringing Watkins to Vendorfest (9 am) at First United Church.

Sunday / Family BBQ to celebrate our Ruby Anniversary (40th).

It is all going to be a lot of fun . . . but feels a little daunting at the moment.

What are you up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment