Saturday, August 26, 2023

What's On My Mind?


I don't usually journal on the weekends but I'd already finished writing this before I realized it was the weekend . . . LOL!

What's on my mind?

Still smiling after last night. Hal actually took me to Plaza Sushi and I stuffed myself with the Poke Bowl. And then we met my favourite children Greg & Katie and Tim & Krissy at Pinafore Park to watch Princess Bride. When they were young we had this movie on VHS and watched it over and over again so that we still have all the dialogue embedded in our brains.

Today is going to be tough. I still have so much to accomplish for tomorrow afternoon's Lemonade Party https://www.facebook.com/events/837560871218071 . I would really appreciate everyone, near and far, supporting me in this.

Priorities for today are 

1. to update my calendar and get the September newsletter ready. If you would like to receive my monthly event newsletter please let me know.

2. finish cleaning the house and start party set up for Sunday.

3. go to Dan and Terra Matthews' 30th anniversary party.

It's going to be a busy day but at least it ends at a party!

What's on your mind?



No comments:

Post a Comment