Thursday, August 3, 2023

What's on my Mind?

 


What's on my mind?
Oh so many things. My shoulders. They are making me insane. At least I haven't had many spasms in the last 24 hours. Maybe that is a sign that they are beginning to heal??? A liberal spray of Watkins Pain Relieving Liniment Spray sure has been helpful.
But first I need to set my priorities for the day. A Messenger room is open until 12:30 for any crafters interested in hanging out and chatting while they work on their project.
Today is laundry day. Sigh. That is all I have to say about that.
I have an online event this evening . . . flipping through the Close To My Heart catalogue and sharing some beautiful products and ideas.
And I have lots of planning to do for some upcoming events including Vendorfest. I guess I better get busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment