Tuesday, July 2, 2019

You can tell my life is back to "normal" when I have time to scrapbook . . . June 2019

I'm scrapbooking 2016 photos these days.  There were so many great events that year.  So much fun reminiscing . . . 

Our oldest grandson graduated from college.  




I think this layout is pretty self-explanatory . . . 


A new restaurant opened in town and we became huge fans.  We had a great time at their grand opening in August. 


This crazy couple celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary in August 2016.




Good bye dinner for our oldest grandson before he leaves for university.


One of my favourite places in the world with some of my favourite people in the world . . . 



Our nephew and his wife came "home" to celebrate their first anniversary.


It's usually a pretty goofy Thanksgiving around our place.  Too much food, too much laughter, soooooo many people . . . I <3 font="" it.="">


Our oldest grandson comes home for high school commencement and "officially" graduates.





Rocky Horror Picture Show at the spooky Elgin Railway Museum . . . 


Halloween specials at Rail City Bistro . . . yum!


Sorry these next four photos are fuzzy.  I took them with my old cell phone.  I won't make that mistake again.






Our middle grandson at his high school awards ceremony.  

No comments:

Post a Comment