Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Rather a wasted day . . . except for supper . . .

I don't know why I woke up at 7 am.  My usual wake up time is 9 am or so . . . I'm a bit of a night owl.  I'm wondering if it was snow shoveling.  When I went to sleep last night the sidewalks were a mess.  When I went out at 10 am the sidewalk was cleared . . . and that didn't happen while I was awake.

So I've been tired all day . . . sigh . . .

And Nanna and Mom wanted me to go shopping with them.  I hate shopping unless it is a huge sale and then I can't resist.  But I had Mom's van so I went and picked up Nanna and drove to Mom's to hand over the keys.  Fortunately, they dropped me off back at home.  I was kind of worried that they were going to kidnap me and drag me off to Tender Tootsie . . . LOL . . .

I've been tired all day . . . yawn . . .

I've only been picking away at the Dreaded To Do List today but managed to accomplish a bit.  I did finish a layout I had started last week.


But even though I was tired I did have a good time cooking today.  Here's my supper menu. 


Click on each item to go to the recipes.  All three are absolutely delicious!!

Watching a little TV tonight and then early to bed.  Nobody better wake me up tomorrow!!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment