Sunday, January 30, 2011

Decorating is hard work . . .

You may recall that one of my New Year's resolutions is to decorate our apartment.  I started with what I thought would be the simplest room . . . the entry hall.  Well it's been 2 days and a little help from a son and a brother-in-law . . . and the entry hall is nearly done.  I'm just waiting for touch up paint from the building superintendant and hopefully a new globe for the ceiling light.  The only things I need to buy . . . a "brass" handle for the closet door and some broom and mop holders to install inside the linen closet.  I'm pretty pleased with my simple pine and brass decor. 




I will probably spend the next 2 days just cleaning up the mess in the rest of the apartment.  Why is it when you clean up one room all the mess just seems to move to ALL the other rooms . . . LOL???

Nighty Night,
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment