Thursday, July 20, 2017

Top Movies of All Time according to IMDB - #2 The Godfather (1972) ~ m

The Godfather (1972)


I love this movie.  Maybe it is just that I love so many of the actors in this movie -- Marlon Brando, Al Pacino, James Caan, Robert Duvall, Abe Vigoda and so many more.  I've always had a soft spot for Abe Vigoda from his days on the TV show, Barney Miller.

But really it has everything -- family, love, drama, life, death.  What more could you ask for?

The Godfather was nominated for 11 Oscars and won in three categories -- Best Leading Actor, Best Writing, and Best Picture.

If you are looking for something to binge watch some rainy summer day why not The Godfather I, II and III.  And if you are really into the Godfather, I hear there is even a video game.


No comments:

Post a Comment