Monday, September 19, 2016

Sketch Club and Key Lime Pie

Image result for key lime pie clip art

Good evening dear friends.

I have had a busy day today. I had to pack up all my projects, clean the apartment and help pack up Hal and send him off to work. Ran a couple of quick errands. Finished up some last minute housework and cooked a delicious supper.

And then the fun began. Sketch Club!!! I only got 1 two-page layout done tonight but I sure had fun trying. Lots of visiting and story telling going on. Key lime pie and coconut cream pie for dessert. Just an excellent evening. Thanks so much to everyone who came to play tonight.


Received an awesome gift from Deb that she found while she was in Disney. Maybe someone will take a photo of me in it tomorrow so I can share. It is sooooooooo me!

I'm going to watch a little TV, relax a bit and then hit the hay. Sorry I didn't get the recipes from yesterday posted. Hopefully I'll have a little more time tomorrow.

Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment