Saturday, September 24, 2016

A Quiet Friday Night

Image result for friday meme

Good evening dear friends.
Hal made it home safe and sound and we've been snacking on cheese and grapes and relaxing in front of the television. I'm sleepy now.
It has been a fairly good day although the night before was horrible. My right hand felt like it was on fire and made it almost impossible to sleep. As a result I've tried to keep things low key today and not overdo so my hand will heal. At least the house is tidy.
I enjoyed a delicious meal at Rail City Bistro with Mom and Tim. The Italian wedding soup and Caprese salad were fabulous.
Went grocery shopping with Mom in the afternoon. I was able to pick up quite a few specials, price matches and use some bigger coupons . . . only to have the cashier (at RCSS) tell me, not once but twice, that I have too much time on my hands. Rude, or what? Oh well, I'll cry all the way to the bank with the money I save. 
Tomorrow and Sunday should be fun. Supper out with Hal. Guess where we will be going? I have to try the gnocchi and tiramisu yet. I have heard high praise for both. Even Cameron posted a review on his FB page today. Of course, if you had ever tried one of Jared's death-by-chocolate-brownies, you would understand why . . . LOL.
Sunday we'll be going to the matinee of Ned Durango at the Princess Ave. Theatre with Krissy and her parents.
I guess I better get my beauty sleep. It is going to be a busy weekend. Good night dear friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment