Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Red Lobster, London ON



One of my very favourite restaurants in the world.  Awesome.  Amazing.  And the biscuits!!!!!  I actually know one person in the world that does not like the biscuits and I think there is something wrong with her.

I don't know how many times I have been to this restaurant over the years, but I never tire of it.  The food is always exciting and fresh and plentiful.  I've heard some people say it is expensive but I would beg to differ.  We went to Archie's once and the prices were similar but we got less food . . . and no biscuits.

These photos are of a friend's dad who we took out to celebrate last June.

Even if you don't like seafood you should go to Red Lobster.  They do have non-seafood meals as well.  And they are probably very good too.  I will never know since I must order the seafood.

Red Lobster on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment