Sunday, December 9, 2012

What are you working on this week?


What have you been working on this week?
You all know about the Dreaded To Do List. What you may not know is that despite putting new projects on the list every 2 weeks I am still catching up at an amazing rate. My 2-page typed list is done to 1/2 of a page. Woo Hoo! It has required some serious dedication to accomplish all these things and I am really proud of myself. Would you like to read the story of the DTDL? It is here . . . http://inmyworld-pam.blogspot.ca/2011/10/tale-of-dreaded-to-do-list-and-why-is.html
My accomplishments since last week include:
going to Hal's Christmas company Christmas party
teaching an album in an afternoon class which was a great deal of fun
finished sewing a Christmas gift for my buddy Melissa. I hope she likes it.
finished off a couple of fun paper piecings including Give Thanks title and hiking boots
Ladies' Day Out was amazing last week. I got a lot of Christmas knitting done and we celebrated 2 birthdays which meant lunch and cake
took the grandsons to the dentist and a basketball game and were treated to supper
got a lot of blogging done
volunteered at a basketball tournament
as so many other chores and days scratched off the Dreaded To Do List . . . yeah!!
See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment