Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hal, you are my super hero!!

Happy 28th Anniversary to my unique husband . . .
My Hero!!
A few weeks ago I purchased a box of Multigrain Cheerios which is Hal's favourite snack when he's on the road.  There was a free beach towel offer.  You had to find the pin number on the inside of the package and enter it in a website to earn a free beach towel.  Well, as you may know, anything that is free interests me.  I was afraid that Hal might forget to bring home the package if he emptied it while he was away so I took out the cereal, cut out the pin number and put the box back together with duct tape. 

Hal's driving partner thought it was unusual to see a Cheerios box covered in duct tape.

We received a notice from the post office the other day and went to pick up our new beach towel.  Hal tied it around his neck in the drug store and flew out of the drug store . . . sigh . . .

Sometimes boys just never grow up . . . LOL

1 comment:

  1. That's so funny. Great photo to go with the story. :D

    R.

    ReplyDelete