Thursday, September 17, 2015

Holiday Season

FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 14, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Holiday Season

I just this week realized how little time there is left between now and Thanksgiving, and then between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Holy cow! If I want to order anything online, I'm sunk. Better get moving!  Are you ready for the annual hustle and bustle of the season, or did it kind of sneak up on you, too?

get organized for Christmas

Last year my friends and I discovered the Christmas Countdown.   Let me just say that this program is absolutely genius.  True story, about a week before Christmas we were starting to panic because we were all sitting back and relaxing which couldn't be possible the week before Christmas!!!  Why weren't we running around like crazy people?  And then we realized . . . the Countdown works.  

The Christmas Countdown begins October 25, 2015 . . . and yes I will be participating again.