Sunday, August 9, 2015

Lost

SUNDAY, OCTOBER 5, 2014

Today's Writing Prompt: Lost

Describe an object you have lost recently.


I can't think of anything I've lost recently.  Of course, that is probably just because I can't remember now and not that I don't lose anything.  

Do you know who loses things a lot?  My son, Tim.  He is constantly searching for his phone, his keys, his coffee cup . . . 

I am a creature of habit so I don't have as big a problem of losing things . . . except when I need something right away.

Hal & I binge-watched the TV series Lost a while ago.  He hated the ending.  I loved it.

My son, Greg, and his boys have been losing shoes lately.  I'm trying to break them of the habit of just leaving their shoes anywhere . . . and they are some big shoes . . . because I worry about Kate tripping over them.  I know I tripped over somebody's big shoe the other day coming in the door.  So I hide them and only tell Kate where they are.  Greg's dress shoes for work went into a kitchen cupboard the other day.