Friday, June 9, 2023

Journal Prompt ~ Lottery

Today's Prompt: Lottery

Imagine you won $500,000 in the lottery. How would things change in your life? Is that enough to quit your job, pay off your debt, or do what you want?


What are the Odds of You Winning the Lottery? | PokerNews

I would like to say that I would give all my money to my family and charities . . . but I wouldn't.  They would get some . . . but . . . 

I would like to fulfill a dream my hubby and I have had for as long as I can remember to buy a motor home and travel.  I don't want a big fancy motor home.  I want one like we rented a few years ago that slept 6 but would still fit in the drive thru of most Tim Hortons.  We would travel Canada and the northern U.S. in the summer and fall and the southern US. in the winter and spring.  We would stay as long as we enjoyed where we were and then we would move on.  We would blog, write articles, take photos, letterbox and just enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment