Wednesday, December 5, 2012

The Spring House and a couple of other great finds in Waterloo

November 11 was a beautiful day to get out and letterbox in Waterloo, ON.  Our first stop was for Ladies Play Golf Awesomely.  I got a little confused on the clues but that is quite natural for me.  That's why I take Hal along . . . oh yeah . . . and he is the driver too.  It was a great hide and we were so happy to find it.
Our next stop is probably one of my favourite finds to date . . . The Spring House.  Interesting and tricky and surprising all at once.  And I learned something.  I've never heard of a spring house before but now that I've seen one I have to say that they are scathingly brilliant!!  Without the clues for this letterbox, I would never have known this building even existed.

I can't believe I didn't take any photos when we were looking for Best Friends Forever - The Puppy and the Dragonfly.  Oh those clues were very tricky and Hal and I had many debates over my clue translations . . . LOL . . . and yet we found it anyway!!!

It was a great afternoon out.  I wish it didn't get dark so early.

1 comment:

  1. I loved that Spring House experience. How very unique and who would have expected to find that building there.

    The BFF box was tough to find...I had to come back after getting a hint from the owner. Cute box.

    ReplyDelete