Sunday, December 30, 2012

So what are you working on this week?


Last week was so busy but so much fun. It is nice spending time with family, talking and laughing and playing games . . . and eating . . . This week I'm back to the Dreaded To Do List which continues to shrink in size despite the fact I wasn't able to put much time into it over Christmas and the fact that I keep adding new projects.

I had a few finishes this past week or two but no photos to share at the moment. For some of my Ladies' Day Out friends I made adorable little crocheted icicle ornaments and I got to spray them with silver glitter. They were so pretty that I'm putting them back on my list to make some for myself in 2013. I made hats and scarves for my 3 grandsons, son and daughter-in-law . . . all are in their team colours since all 3 boys play on CYO London basketball teams and Greg and Kate are coaches. To be totally truthful, due to being stranded on a Montreal run with Hal a few days before Christmas, I didn't actually finish Greg's hat until Christmas morning and Kate has been a very good sport about waiting for hers. It will be done for New Years Day which is when Tim & Krystel will be down and we will have our own turkey dinner. I can't tell you what I made for Tim and Krystel yet . . . LOL

I also finished another mystery knit-along dishcloth shaped like a Christmas tree. It is quite cute.

Had a few ladies in the other night to watch a movie and do a little crafting. I taught Cheryl how to crochet in about 5 minutes. Her first dishcloth was a little wonky but the second one looked pretty darn good.

So what are you working on this week?

See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment