Thursday, December 27, 2012

So What Are You Working On This Week?


I was too busy to even answer this question on time this week.

I almost finished all my Christmas knitting on time. I finished Greg's toque off Christmas morning and cast on for Kate's. Other than that . . . everything was done. I have no photos of anything yet but I will share when I do. I made matching scarf and toque sets for Greg, Kate and the 3 grandsons in black with red and white which are the colours of their basketball teams. Many of my friends received knit dishcloths or crocheted ornaments. Also waiting for photos of the ornaments.

So now I'm back to all my regular projects:

getting prepared for our letterboxing mini-meet Honouring the Trails in May
3/4 done a large counted cross stitch project Edible Flowers
scrapbooking a page each day
hand-stitching another of Nancy's quilts
making paper piecings . . . right now I am making a bunch of Angry Birds. Youngest grandson loves them
working away at the family tree . . . this will be a never-ending project
just about finished 2 more sketch books for publication
posting to my blog each day
writing a series of classes on layout design and another album in a day class for Memories on Main Street and possible publication
playing with my stamp collection
continuing to work on the Oddball Sampler afghan . . . a really challenging series of knit squares
I have the outline for another book ready to start . . . its a secret until May so I won't mention it again.
And I am being very bad by beginning to collect patterns I want to start as soon as I finish some of these projects . . .

If any of you local gals would like to come and hang out and work in my craft room on whatever project you have on the go just give me a shout by email or Facebook. I have lots of space.

So what are you working on this week?

See ya
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment