Monday, December 17, 2012

Boston Pizza, St. Thomas, ON



I have been quite remiss in not blogging about a very good restaurant in St. Thomas . . . Boston Pizza.  While these photos were taken back in 2009, we have been many times since.  The service is excellent, the food is always good and the prices are fair.  What more can you ask for?

Well I don't know what caused the change but the last two times hubby and I have been there the service has improved.  How does one improve upon excellent?  I don't know how they did it, but they did.  Friendly, efficient, good understanding of the rules of service . . . and a huge smile.  It is a very nice touch when the manager stops by your table to make sure you are happy.  The food came out good and hot.  My one pet peeve is that there is too much food on the plate.  I have yet to finish a meal and in a weird and freaky way that bugs me.  That is until the next day when I am enjoying the leftovers.

Looking for a good meal?  I recommend Boston Pizza in St. Thomas, ON.

Boston Pizza on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. Hi ,

    Your first post just appeared on Urbanspoon! Check it out:
    http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/242/1450185/restaurant/Ontario/St-Thomas/Boston-Pizza-St-Thomas

    I encourage you to claim your blog, which allows you to add a picture and change some settings. The blog photo shows up next to your posts wherever they appear on Urbanspoon. Here's how to claim:

    - Make sure you're logged into Urbanspoon

    - Go to your blog page on our site: http://www.urbanspoon.com/br/242/9928/Ontario/In-My-World.html

    - Click "Claim your blog" in the left sidebar

    After you submit it, we may contact you to verify your claim. Check your spam email folder if your claim hasn't gone through in a day or two. You'll also find some interesting badges and widgets on your Urbanspoon blog page - look in the right sidebar.

    If you have any questions, please contact me via email.

    Thanks,
    Greg

    www.urbanspoon.com

    --
    greg(at)urbanspoon(dot)com

    ReplyDelete