Friday, February 18, 2011

I love tofu . . . really . . .

I spotted this product in Walmart a few weeks ago.

It comes in several flavours and I've tried them all now . . . and I love them.

Tonight I had the tofu and curry sauce.  I put some Basmati rice (my favourite) in my rice cooker and threw a bunch of leftover veggies -- bean sprouts, cauliflower, green pepper, onion and spinach -- in a pan to stir fry for a couple of minutes.  Then all you do is add the tofu and sauce and a little water -- voila -- supper!!! 

I spent quite a bit of time sorting through all the family tree information I've been collecting.  Now comes the fun part -- putting all the pieces of the puzzle of my family together somehow.  I do love a good puzzle.

My eyes are tired so I think it is time to shut down my laptop and get some ZZZZZs.

Nighty night
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment