Monday, July 17, 2023

Eat Pray Love by Elizabeth Gilbert


It took a long time to finish reading this book.  I read the first two parts . . . Italy and India . . . but had to return the book to the library before I finished it.  

Then the movie came out and I went to see it.  I really enjoyed the movie.  Of course, I am a fan of Julia Roberts to start with.  The movie was good but really couldn't do justice to the book.  I noticed a couple of places where an event happened that was difficult to understand.

Having read the third part of the book, I finally did understand.  I "sort of" wish I hadn't read the last section.  It seemed so rushed in comparison to the first two sections.  Even so, I still enjoyed it.  I enjoyed it so much in fact that I put a hold on the sequel . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment