Monday, July 16, 2018

Question #32

Do you remember what you were doing on this date one year ago?

Thanks to the miracle of Facebook, I know . . .

Just change your settings to

ProfilePam Matthews Hedden




and then scroll down the page until you find out what you posted.

Good evening dear friends.
I am wiped out. But I'm also very happy with everything I accomplished today. When my life is crazy I have trouble finding time for my dreaded to do list and I really miss it. My apartment looks good and I made massive inroads on several big projects . . . yep, accomplishment feels good.
But now I need a little shut eye so . . .
Good night dear friends.
Comments
Gwen Chapman Did you figure out the waterfall layout?
Manage
Reply52w
Pam Matthews Hedden Not yet . . . Just finally got a cleared crop table this evening . . . LOL. I can't wait to get to it.
Manage
Reply52w
GRANDMAPAMSKITCHEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Rhubarb Compote https://www.soscuisine.com/recipe/rhubarb-compoteQuantity : 4 servings Brining : 12 h   Preparation : 10 m...
Comments
Lion Brand Yarn
Winter is coming... crochet faster! 
Comments

PAMSPAPERPIECINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Turtle Waving 3" x 4" $2.50 BUY May not be exactly as shown.  Each piecing is individually handmade.
Comments
Harold Hedden Very nice dear
Manage
Reply52w
GRANDMAPAMSKITCHEN.BLOGSPOT.COM
Easy Ham with Pineapple https://www.soscuisine.com/recipe/easy-ham-pineapple Quantity : 2 servings Preparation : 10 min   C...

PAMSPAPERPIECINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Turtle #1 2" x 3" $2.00 BUY May not be exactly as shown.  Each piecing is individually made.
PAMSPAPERPIECINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Top Hat 4" x 4" $1.00 BUY
Comments
PAMSPAPERPIECINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM
Tepee 3.5" x 6.5" $2.00 BUY May not be exactly as shown.  Each piecing is individually handmade.
Comments
Pam and Debbie are celebrating 9 years of friendship on Facebook!
See your memories
-1:10
40 Views

No comments:

Post a Comment