Friday, July 17, 2015

Psycho (1960) ~m

A while back I took a "quiz" on Facebook to determine how many of the top 250 movies of all time. I had actually seen. I scored 100 out of the 250 movies that were listed. If I was unsure about seeing a movie I didn't check it off so my score could possibly be much higher.

And then I started thinking that perhaps instead of binge watching old TV series I should binge watch movies. I decided just to take on the top 100 movies for a starter. Now I'm very sure I am going to agree with quite a few of the entries on this list but I already know I'm going to argue about a few as well.

So here is #10 of the top 100 Movies of all time according to IMDB:

Psycho (1960)

I can't really have a serious opinion on this movie . . . because it looks to be very very very scary.  I don't do really scary.





Academy Awards, USA 1961

Nominated
Oscar
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
Janet Leigh 
Best Director
Alfred Hitchcock 
Best Cinematography, Black-and-White
John L. Russell 
Best Art Direction-Set Decoration, Black-and-White
Joseph Hurley
Robert Clatworthy
George Milo 

No comments:

Post a Comment