Monday, July 6, 2015

I Love Crochet


Hello everyone. I hope you are enjoying your Monday. Thank you for approving my membership to the group. Right now I am busy tidying my craft room and getting a little stitching done. My dear hubby is a long-distance driver and our boys are all grown so I have quite a bit of time on my hands for crafts.

One of the crafts I truly love is crochet. The last project I finished was a large mystery CAL afghan. It was given as a gift last Christmas.

My current WIP is making special scarves for a fundraiser. When this project is done, I have several in the wings waiting. I'm planning to make some shopping bags using up my leftover bits of crochet cotton and I have about 100 magazines and pattern books to sort through and decide what to keep and what to pass on to someone else.

I have been searching for a pattern for an large oval tablecloth using size 10 cotton but have had no luck so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment