Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Afternoon Tea Party to benefit the Pink Scrappers Relay for Life Team

One of our ways of raising funds this year is that we are hosting a bunch of mini events.  Last Thursday was Deb's turn and she decided to host an afternoon tea party.  Everyone showed up all beautiful and dressy and Deb did a beautiful job decorating the house.  She had hoped to have 6-8 people attend and was totally overwhelmed when 20+ people wanted to attend . . . LOL . . . but she made it work and we had a marvellous time.


You may, or may not, have heard this about me but I am mechanically challenged.  In other words, I'm a klutz.  Deb was in hysterics watching me trying to rip of sheets of wrap to cover the sandwiches.  The funny look on Annie's face (to my right) is that she is trying to untangle the last sheet I cut.  So sad.
  





And the lady in the enormous pink hat is our host.

No comments:

Post a Comment