Monday, November 4, 2013

Hal gets his first lincoln logs

Hal and I were out running errands one day and stopped at Pharmasave at Elgin Mall (by the way I love the staff at Pharmasave) to pick up a prescription.  Hal wondered how the mall was managing to stay open after the Zellers closed.  I mentioned a new store that had just opened called Brix & Stix so we went in to have a look.

Brix & Stix is a little piece of kid (including big kid) heaven.  I wash gushing over the lincoln logs and Hal didn't even know what I was talking about.  He never had lincoln logs when he was a kid!!  I remember playing with them at my grandmother's house.  So Hal bought himself some lincoln logs . . . and immediately opened them and started playing when we got home.

I guess its never too late to get your first lincoln logs . . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment