Thursday, April 14, 2011

Scrapfest Day 2

There was no continental breakfast so we brought along a toaster
to make breakfast in our rooms.  We set off the smoke detector
the first morning.



I couldn't find a way to take a photo of the whole Marketplace
so here is just one section.


The vendor who planned this make n take was very clever.
They gave us the covers, pages, and binding.
For $5.00 we could get all the papers and embellishments
to finish off the entire album.
I don't know what I'm going to use this album for but I just had to have it.







I've been wanting to make this album for a while now but couldn't find the perfect chipboard album.
As I was making a make n take, I spotted this one and grabbed it . . .
my only real splurge of the weekend.




Another great make n take.




This was a $3.00 class.  I will be making lots of these flowers.

When the crop ended 9 pm Saturday evening, we packed up and headed out for a hot meal before the ride home.  We had a great time make a list of the pros and cons of our weekend and sharing stories of all our scrapping and shopping adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment