Thursday, February 5, 2009

January is just a blur . . .

. . . and I already know there aren't enough days in February to contain everything I want to do . . .

Have you seen the February Pizza Box Kit yet? 

Here's a quick catch up on what I've been up to . . .

Did you hear Hal and I are taking ballroom dancing lessons? LOL . . . we really aren't very good . . . but we certainly do have a great time trying . . .

I hosted one crop in January and vendored at another . . .

I went to a St. Thomas Stars Hockey Game . . . Connie's wish . . .

We sang Karaoke . . . Rachelle's wish . . .

. . . where we sang Girls Just Wanna Have Fun to a very appreciative audience . . .

There is so much going on at the store that I just don't know where to start . . . some promotions have been cancelled (for a while) such as Saturday Make N Take and the Monthly Challenge Kit. Don't worry . . . you are going to love the promotions we are bringing in to replace them . . .

And please take a moment to check out Cut N Paste Online.

See ya at the Cut N Paste,
Pam




No comments:

Post a Comment