Monday, September 5, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ Home

Today's Prompt: Home







Write about your first home: Your childhood home or first apartment of your own.

As far as I know, I lived in the same house all my childhood.  Since I can't actively recall the first year or two, I can only guess about those years.

We lived at 343 Wellington Street, one of only two modern flat-roofed homes in town.  Apparently the house was fairly small when it was first built.  I was old enough to remember when the house nearly doubled in size but I couldn't actually tell you how old I was.  Next door to us was an empty lot owned by my grandfather.  You could walk between Wellington St. and Mary St. E. through that lot.  My grandfather's house abutted the lot at the Mary St. E. end.  It was a great place to play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment