Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Journal Prompt ~ Perfect Weekend

What does an ideal weekend morning look like to you?



My ideal Saturday morning involves sleeping in . . . but not too late . . . maybe 10ish.  Shower and comfy clothes . . . maybe a red lipstick and sunglasses.  Stroll through the Horton Farmer's Market enjoying an apple fritter and buying fresh produce, meat and anything else that appeals to me.  I wish they would stay open until 1 pm just so I would have more time to meander without the horror of having to get up earlier.

. . . and now for the rest of the day . . . 

Home for nice simple lunch involving some of the market purchases and then in the afternoon I would like to have an adventure.  That part doesn't often happen . . . but I keep hoping.  I don't care if it is visiting someone, a car ride, letterboxing, a photo op, time with the kids and grandkids . . . just something.

Supper should be homemade and then a quiet evening watching a movie . . . 

How's that for pretty darned ideal?

No comments:

Post a Comment