Monday, August 26, 2013

Knitting finishes so far in August


I love mystery knit-along dishcloth patterns.  This palm tree cloth was the first project for August at Monthly Dishcloths and Monthly Dishcloth Overflow.


Another Oddball Afghan square finished.  I think this one, which was very simple, is one of my favourites so far.


Another mystery knit-along dishcloth.


This pattern is called Peg's Scarf.  I am half afraid to say where the pattern came from because it is a group that gets designer patterns to post for one month and then the patterns are deleted.  I couldn't find where else you could view or purchase the pattern.


Another strip for the Mystery knit-along afghan at Holiday Mystery Gifts.  This project is running until the end of the year and then it also will disappear.  I think this is my favourite strip so far.  Of course, I love cables.


Another mystery knit-along dishcloth just in time for back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment