Friday, February 22, 2013

Sock Monkey cup cosy

My sister, the quilter, sent me the link for a pattern to make adorable sock monkey sock cozies with a broad hint that she really really liked them.  Her birthday and her hubby's birthday are both at the end of January so I made two up for them.  Nancy's has more hair than Dougie Dear's does . . . LOL . . . But they live in a different town.  I was in her town last weekend but she forgot all about me and didn't answer her phone when I called (she says it was shut off).  So the sock monkeys are sitting on a shelf here until the next time she comes home for a visit.  Just to tease her I'm sharing a photo of the little darlings here . . .


3 comments:

  1. These have got to be the cutest cup cozies I have seen in a long time. I love them. Are you going to have a pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously a cup cozy...Love them Pam. are you going to make them, I could sell them at bazaars for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here's the link . . . http://www.joann.com/monkey-cup-cozy/prod1050079/

    ReplyDelete