Monday, July 26, 2010

Free All Day Crop, A visit from a Princess, and I got my Scrappin' Mojo back

The "Ladies' Day Out" ladies planned an All Day Crop for July 13th.  There was lots of fun events included in the day.  The day began at 9 am and shortly after that we received a visit from Robin Masse Millson in her adventure for the week . . . The Princess and the Frog.

We had Chinese Food for lunch . . . yummy . . . and a pot luck meal including turkey and ham for supper.  So full!!!!

We had a crop circle (page kit swap) in the afternoon and each layout was more gorgeous than the next.  I was thrilled with the kits I received.  Here's the layout kit I did.


And we had a "swarm" which I'm not sure what it is, but if you have one you can enter a contest through Cricut . . . we all dressed in red and white and had our photo taken as our entry.




Charlotte and Deb organized this event.  Deb and Cindy couldn't be in the group photo since they both work for Provo Craft.

I wasn't scrapbooking much at all for a while, and then the past month or two I've started up again, but only a few layouts were actually making me happy.  I apparently have my mojo back because I am loving the layouts I did at this crop.






I hope we do this again soon.

1 comment: