Friday, June 18, 2010

A To-Do-Listy Sort of Day

I spent today madly scratching chores off my list.  I love lists.  I especially love crossing things off the list.  It makes me feel like I've accomplished something.


Do you recognize the layout, Mom?  This is one of your Thirty-Minute Layout classes.  I love how it turned out.


Believe it or not, scrapbooking is on my list.  Otherwise there are a lot of days I might not make time for it . . , and scrapbooking is what keeps me sane some days.  I'm really quite far behind . . . I'm scrapping July 2008 photos.  I haven't even printed off any photos since January 2009.  I just keep taking photos and storing them for some future date.


Don't faint, Connie, but I'm gonna try and make my Chia pet work.  For those of you who haven't heard, I do not have a green thumb.  I killed my Chia pet the first time I tried to make it grow.  Wish me luck with attempt #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment