Wednesday, April 4, 2018

My favourite restaurant

If you follow me on Facebook you already know what my favourite restaurant is.  If not, here are some hints.

Hint #1 . . . the very first meal I ever had in this restaurant


Image result for rail city bistro

Wow!  Was my hair ever short.

Hint #2 . . . this is from St. Patrick's Day (aka Krystel's birthday)



Hint #3 . . . the owners, Jared and Lindsay


And the answer is . . . 



That's right!  Rail City Bistro.  You should follow them on Facebook so you know about special events and special menus.

In the video I made a big deal about the soups and the desserts . . . because they are my favourite "food groups."  In truth EVERYTHING is delicious that comes out of their kitchen . . . homemade and fresh and hot.  

The other reason I made a big deal about the soup is because Rail City Bistro had lamb on the menu the other day so I knew it was only a matter of time before they made my favourite soup . . . Scotch Broth.





No comments:

Post a Comment