Saturday, November 11, 2017

Woodstock ON ~ Nerd Teas

Image result for nerd teas images

I have not been to the Nerd Te@s store but my son works in Woodstock and he brought me a few packages of tea to try.  I just tried Apple Chai herbal tea and it is a delicious blend of apple, hibiscus, rosehip, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, black and white peppers, clove, and nutmeg.  It brews up as a delicious fragrant relaxing tea and I thoroughly enjoyed it.  It is caffeine free and high in antioxidants.  A 50g package sells for $8.00.

I still have Orange Creamsicle Rooibos and Sweet Watermelon Oolong to try.  But which will I try first?  I think perhaps I'll have a cup of Orange Creamsicle while I read some interesting articles on their blog.

Check this company out . . . online or in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment