Sunday, March 8, 2015

Railway City Arts Crawl: Romantic Designs

The second stop on the Arts Crawl was to Romantic Designs at 120 Wellington Street in St. Thomas.  For those of you in my age bracket, its where the old Marlatt's Lumber used to be. 

I found my second home when I walked into this studio.

The artists featured Daniel Brassard, Sharon Brassard, Rick Hodges and Judy Ross.

They had lovely snacks and an interesting make n take . . . a zentangle cat.  I had heard of Zentangle and seen a little bit but never tried it.  You will be seeing some of this artform appearing on my own work.  It was so much fun.


Everywhere I looked there wasn't something new to see or learn.  I grabbed a class calendar and I know at least 4 people in our group will be signing up for classes in the near future.



No comments:

Post a Comment