Thursday, January 16, 2014

Its Never Too Late: Making I-cord . . .


I've been knitting for the better part of 50 years so you would think I would know everything there is to know about the subject.  Not so much!  Thank goodness it is never too late to learn.

For the past couple of years I have been working on an Oddball Sampler Afghan and I've lost track of how many new techniques and stitches I have learned with this project.  Some of the squares have been simple, some fun and a few have been down-right mean with lots of frogging involved.

I'm working on a square called I-cord Flower and I have never made i-cord before.  Thank goodness for a nice easy tutorial.  

So now I know all about i-cord and I continue to be amazed at how much I have yet to learn.  

No comments:

Post a Comment