Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Product Review: The Sterling Counter Top Filtration System

For the past couple of decades we have been drinking filtered water.  Hal can tell you all the reasons why.  I asked him to stop telling me because #1 it gets boring after 20 years and #2 there can be a lot of gross things in tap water.  The apartment we are in now has fairly good hot water but our cold water is muddy, probably a result of travelling through old galvanized water pipes.  So the use of filtered water is even more necessary now.  Besides filtered water makes tastier tea.

Anyway, in our little apartment we didn't have room for our water cooler so we passed it on and purchased a counter top dispenser and we've been very happy about that except for the fact that I lose counter space in my very tiny kitchen.

When Hal began his new career it left me vehicle-less most of the time.  That makes it rather hard to pick up water when needed.  Definitely a downside on the whole jugs of water in the dispenser scenario.

Well that problem has been resolved.  Just before Hal left for his current road trip he installed The Sterling Counter Top Filtration System.  It takes up a tiny bit of counter right beside the water taps and it works so well. It actually seems weird drinking water and make ice from water that comes from the tap.  I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and I'm very impressed.  Apparently you only have to change the filters every 6 months to keep it working properly.

That's all I have to say about that.


No comments:

Post a Comment